Tuesday, April 21, 2009

In Search of...


I’m currently in search of the perfect brown eyeshadow. A neutral lid is a refreshing change from the vibrant colors of spring or fall. You would think it would be simple, but not so. Of course I saw it in the bible (Allure) and now I want it for my own self. The trouble is creating the same effect but on my oddly transparent skin tone. I need to find MY perfect brown.

I do currently love Laura Mercier’s cream shadow in gold and Smashbox’s Cinnamon Toast shadow. Pretty close but not perfect.

This is going to top off my dream outfit of head to toe monochromatic neutrals.

I’m fairly certain that no one in cyber heaven cares about this but I’ve decided to try and use my blog as a vehicle for “the secret”

I’m starting small universe. Brown eyeshadow and an all neutral outfit.

I believe like I believe like I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment