Monday, July 6, 2009

Wanted: the strength of 10,000 men

Seeking confidence and strength.

Need a good outfit to go and confront my boss or, more accurately, the person who is below my boss and then possibly my boss. Need outfit to say "I'm serious about this" but not too confrontational right off the bat. Need outfit to be appealing but not sexy like "I'm trying to sleep with you to solve this problem." Need outfit to be understated but not dismissed. Need outfit to make me look strong but not fat; skinny but not frail. Need outfit to make me feel comfortable and possibly comforted depending on how this goes. Need outfit to have a layer to hide sweat marks. Need padded bra in case it is cold. Need outfit to say "I'm a professional hard working person that you will be sorry to lose" while at the same time say "I'm not afraid of you and I don't really care." Need outfit to hold up to the devil's stare.

Fuck, I really don't have the right shoes for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment