Monday, August 17, 2009

Sometimes what you think is a bad idea is really a good idea. I think.

I saw a really good play the other night. The girl in the show was wearing dark blue nail polish. Not so dark you couldn't tell it was blue. It was definitely blue. Even though it was chipped, it looked really cute. Maybe it was cute because it was chipped, I'm not sure. Chipped nail polish isn't usually a great look but somehow it worked. Maybe because SHE was cute. And really skinny.

Well now I want some blue nail polish. Can't wait to wear it until it chips and then continue wearing it. Sure, fine, I'll admit I've been inspired by a portrayal of a heroin addict who hasn't showered in a really long time. Yes. True.

But I intend to put my own twist on the look.

You can't question artistic inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment