Thursday, September 17, 2009

My eyes eat purple and other nonsense

For anyone who is interested,

I love my new violet eyeshadow but I will say, purple is not a color that fades well (or evenly) over the course of a long day.

One of my eyes faded a lot more than the other making the difference between a punch in the face and a fun make-up choice barely discernible.

Something about that just made me think of the years I would go to Peace Fest with Sandi. It was a good cause/message and I was into peace and vegetarianism at the time. I wasn't eating any meat or fish. Only junk. I was very serious. I guess I'm still into Peace. However, I am eating fish now, but it isn't like I like it.

It is pure vanity.

Dr. Perricone said it would improve my skin (wrinkles), and it has.
I'm a horrible person.

Something about that makes me think about Peace Fest again and I'm suddenly nostalgic about hemp and wooden jewelry and tie dye.

Uh oh.

1 comment:

  1. for the love of GOD, Lally... stay away from the hippies and all that is patchoully... (or however the fuck you spell that stinky hippie scent)... I believe Lee Groban said it best with: I am a believer because I am not a telephone receiver

    ReplyDelete