Tuesday, September 29, 2009

words words words

I've decided I use the word "awesome" too much. Some words from my youth I have given up. For example, the overuse of the word "like" and "dude." I read an old letter of mine that had so many "likes" in it I wanted to punch myself in the face. For some reason I can't find an acceptable replacement for the word "awesome". I'm not sure if I'm using it a lot more lately or what, but I've noticed myself saying it quite a bit and it is starting to grate on my nerves.

I can't decide if I sound like an old person trying to sound young or just an old person because young people don't really use that word any longer. And btw, I'm using the word "old" in the sense that I am not a teenager.

I better find an awesome equivalent soon or I'm like totally going to hurl.

1 comment:

  1. ooooo... by now I think we both know the answer to that problem...
    That's so BERNIE!

    ReplyDelete