Saturday, January 2, 2010

I am Resolute

2010
1. Lose the same 7lbs I lost last year and gained back yesterday.
2. Learn about finances
3. Get my taxes done before the end of Feb.
4. Take a dance class
5. Do the splits
6. Do something creative every day (sleeping/dreaming counts)
7. Take trapeze lessons
8. Voice a cartoon
9. Continue to pretend that I'm learning to meditate
10. Learn to meditate
11. ban sugar and processed food from my life
12. wear more dresses
13. Stop being afraid of getting into trouble, not being perfect, being wrong, being told that I'm wrong, taking things personally, being uptight and feeling guilty about all of the above
14. Do stuff because I want to and not because I feel like I have to.
15. Make a visual journal
16. Do a back flip flop
17. Organize my apartment until it is actually organized instead of just until I get tired of it
18. Wear a jean skirt out in public
19. Wear cute stuff in my apartment even if I don't have to go outside
20. Buy bras I would want people to see even if they never do
21. Stop feeling guilty that I don't facebook and twitter very often even though I know it would make me cooler
22. Return people's emails sooner
23. Admit that I have a lot of shoes I'm not wearing and do something about it
24. Learn to draw
25. Write a book
26. Train the pugs to obey me instead of willfully ignoring my benevolent wisdom


No comments:

Post a Comment