Tuesday, January 5, 2010

You have got to be kidding me

If you are going to walk around dressed like Wonder Woman, you should really do yourself a favor and take a shower.
Nothing ruins a bold move like greasy hair and a grungy unwashed person in a grungy unwashed superhero outfit.

Seriously, I can get behind the fact that the most unlikely person I've ever seen has decided to be Wonder Woman today. Hats off to you.
I will even try to get behind the completely wrong "but these are the only heels I have" shoe choice.

However, I simply cannot get behind the fact that you stink.

No Wonder Woman for you!

2 comments:

  1. really stinky. there are crystals and what not if you are against the sweet sweet alum found in normal unarm de-stinkifiers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay- you linked to Twitter!
    Ok I am going to assume that because you are a Mac fan that you have an iphone.... If this assumption is correct, how about next time you see such a sight you snap a picture so you can post it with your blog.
    It can be like the people of walmart site!
    Ha!
    Next time I encounter a well dressed, or daringly dressed stinky individual (they will probably be in handcuffs in the back of my squad car) I will ask them what they were thinking by not showering first. Im not going to lie to you Krista, this happens more than you could even imagine!

    ReplyDelete