Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So what.


I love Pink. The color and the singer.

I'm really enjoying her philosophy and attitude in her song "So What."

I just found out today that my water is going to be turned off for 8 days from the hours of "too early" am until "I'm already supposed to be at work" pm. This is quite literally ruining my sanity. I'm finding solace in singing this song to my shower. Over and over and over.




So,
So what I'm still a rock star
I got my rock moves
And I don't need you
And guess what
I'm havin more fun
And now that were done
I'm gonna show you tonight
I'm alright
I'm just fine
And you're a tool so
So what
I am a rock star
I got my rock moves
And I don't want you tonight

You weren't fair
You never were
You want it all but that's not fair
I gave you life
I gave my all
You weren't there, you let me fall

No comments:

Post a Comment