Monday, May 25, 2009

totally doable


To Do:

  • Wear a nose ring without getting my nose pierced
  • Wear really fancy hats to not so fancy places
  • Find that really flattering racerback tank that was on a customer at the restaurant
  • Go on more field trips with the dogs
  • Take more pictures
  • Go to the star registry and name a star after someone to see if it really is a great gift
  • Paint my walls an interesting color
  • Paint my nails an interesting color
  • Test the Pedipaws thingamajig to see if it could possibly work
  • Wear more dresses
  • Reorganize my craft and makeup corner
  • Go visit the couch I'm stalking
  • Read one of the 5 books I recently bought instead of just dusting them
  • Figure out what I'm going to wear for date with Newshead

1 comment:

  1. Krista,

    My friend Lily has decided to not were pants in 2009. So far so good. Odd resolution, but, then, I find many things about the ladies odd in general.

    ReplyDelete