Sunday, June 21, 2009

There's More...


I've always been intrigued by the "smokey eye." It is fabulous. Here is a good example.


I personally can't really get it to work on my eye. Pretty sure it is my eye shape. However, I continually make an attempt to see if things have changed. I mostly end up reminding myself of looking more like a burnout in 8th grade but whatever, I don't give up easily.

Wore it to work and honestly no one really noticed, but I have kept myself entertained and even challenged if you will. I'm really of the "try try again" school of thought. Used camerabag's magazine filter. Love camerabag and still love "smokey eye" on other people.

1 comment:

  1. not bad but i think you need to apply the liner all the way to the inner corner to fully achieve the look.

    disclaimer: i am not a professional. any advice given should be used at your own discretion.

    ReplyDelete