Friday, October 2, 2009

There may be bigger things to worry about but I can't see that right now

I know it is irrational but I can't stand it when people wear gym clothes to places other than the gym. It really drives me nuts and I think it looks odd.

Exceptions are:
convenient store
coffee shop

Exceptions are for any place that is a run in run out situation or coffee post workout is acceptable (but still kind of pushing it). Have at least one element on that doesn't look like you are working out. Like put a cute top over your leggings or wide leg pants with your work out top. That is still convenient without being annoying.

I think it is pretentious or lazy or something.

My bad reaction is disproportionate to the crime and I haven't figured out why yet.

"Fine, great you workout. Like you need to throw it in our faces."

Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment