Friday, January 8, 2010

All cleaned out...sort of

I tried the "Fast Track Detox Diet"

I did really well except for the fact that I couldn't stop drinking coffee because I got a blinding migraine and threw up the very first day. Now there are two ways to look at it:
1) I'm very good at this super "fast track" stuff and these are all of my toxins bursting out of me or
b) I'm really very fond of my toxins and I should consider just hang on to some of them

Because I was starting my new job I couldn't very well continue in this vein so I decided to keep drinking coffee but do everything else on the diet because I'm no quitter. Apparently I'm just a not do it all (er).

Who's kidding who? As much as I want to be a detoxified person, I really was in it for the weight loss. (Kim lost 6lbs and who wouldn't want that?). The byproduct of having a clean liver is great and all, but is my liver trying to get into those Hudson Jeans I finally got hemmed?

Exactly.

1 comment:

  1. i need to know more about this detox. i googled it, but there is too much to read (by the way, there is nothing fast about reading what to do to lose weight...i mean, err, clean your liver). can you just tell me what to do.

    ps~ dont you hate having to get everything hemmed?? I bought some jeans 3 weeks ago, but can't wear them because i can't drag myself to get them altered. even tho i pass the place 3 times a day. life isn't easy as a short person.

    ReplyDelete