Saturday, January 9, 2010

The latest diet craze...

I had a bad night at work and so I turned to my old friends bread and cheese for some comfort. They never fail to make me feel better/worse and tonight was no exception. (Whole Wheat and Feta, thank you for asking). As part of my "just drown it," ritual I, of course, looked around for something sweet to eat before I had even finished swallowing much less waiting to see if I was actually hungry (that is key when you chain eat, fyi). My eye alighted on some frosted cookies that Newshead had left them out like a little grenade.

Me: You know what? I had a really shitty night so YES I AM going to have a cookie, I...WTF?

I opened them to find just the frosted top eaten off of all but two of the cookies. Ummm Gross. No thanks.

When I asked Newshead about it in the morning he wasn't even embarrassed.

He actually offered to do it to all of the junk food for me.

I'm really very touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment