Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm taking a wide stance here

I really need to rethink my "at home" wear. I will admit the things I wear around my house are alarming (and I mean in an ugly, unflattering way). It is like I can't wear any of my "nice" stuff if I am just going to be by myself (or just with Newshead). I don't even wear my B team clothes. Nope I wear things that are just about to get thrown out. Am I not worthy of some cute lounge wear? I'm pretty sure I would be much more productive if I was wearing something a little more motivational.

You only have to watch the Sex in the City movie to know that even a sad Carrie Bradshaw wears the cutest "I'm depressed and not getting out of bed" clothes and as a result she DOES get out of bed. Point taken.

A little more "practice what you preach and take some of your own advice" please.

What is wrong with me?

I feel like one of those religious zealots who condemn gay people and then get caught trying to wrangle up some same sex sex in an airport bathroom. The sheer hypocrisy of it.

So tomorrow I am going to sit around my house in a brand new $3 tank top.

Boy, are the pugs going to be surprised.

2 comments:

  1. Fun loungewear is inspiring. It makes me feel like I'm in a catalog shoot.

    I hardly ever treat myself, but when I do ... look out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly recommend Dressing (in caps because I mean it as a competitive sport)even if you are home alone... it makes you feel good, pretty, important & productive... besides, you don't have to hide from UPS and miss that delivery all because you look a mess. It's like making your bed when your man just moved out. A fresh bed at night makes you feel fresh & less used & thrown away... but I digress...

    ReplyDelete