Wednesday, January 13, 2010

On the subject of science

A lot of diets out there say that a piece of cheese is a good snack because it has some protein and is higher in fat so it will satiate you and you will stay full longer. Ummmm.
I am pretty sure that I defy science and I'm wondering if there is any money to be made here.
I am in no way exaggerating when I say I can eat pounds of cheese and I don't feel full at all. Cube after cube, slice after slice. I'm like a freak of nature.

The same phenomenon occurs with nuts if anyone is doing an experiment on that.

Now if you've read "Skinny Bitch" (and I have) it says that cheese is difficult to stop eating because there is actually something in it that is ADDICTIVE. A great deal of these food "addictions" are in your head but apparently, not the cheese one. It's for real.

This info makes me both happy and sad. Happy because I can fully rationalization my continued cheese consumption and sad because I will hide behind it for a good long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment