Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Come ON!

First let me say that Urban Outfitters is absolutely one of my favorite stores. ever. They have interesting pieces, beautiful cardigans, cute dresses, and great sales. While their catalog has of late made me feel like I'm about 25 years too old for their image, I shop there anyway. I simply eschew that feeling because, quite frankly, the 11 year old pre-pubescent girls that they have modeling, look ridiculous in most of their stuff. They should stick to early/mid 20's looking models as that is the demographic I like to be too old for.

Anyhoo, I came across these boots while trolling the UO site. It is the "Jeffrey Campbell lace, over the knee boot."

Ummm ya think?

The boot shaft is 22"! I measured it on my leg and that boot would have to be named the "Jeffrey Campbell a teeny bit below the cooch" boot. Unbelievable. I mean seriously, who's leg will that fit on? I want to see that leg. It is making me angry that those legs even exist.

I just...
can't.

I'm out.

4 comments:

  1. Baby Tiger, I hate to be the one to tell you, but if the shaft starts at the ankle, that book is a solid 11.5 inches below my cooter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're forcing women everywhere to measure their legs. I have about 2 inches until that leather is giving me rope burn in the nether region.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11.5 inches!!! You have GOT to be kidding me. I would like to order one pair of boots plus the legs please.
    I can't tell you how happy it has made me that you are measuring your legs. I feel very connected to you both. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laugh at most boots that are billed "knee-high" because they are most likely mid-calf... and mid-calf boots make me feel fat. Knee-high boots that don't quite make it look like I'm the hulk... an over-grown green person wearing a normal-sized person's boots... only, without the green part.
    22" falls JUST above my knee.
    I think I need these boots

    ReplyDelete